Number of posts : 1 Registration date : 2014-12-19
Subject: Perodua Myvi Gas Spring Shock Absorber Rear Boot Damper Tue 23 Dec 2014, 5:33 pm
Perodua Myvi Gas Spring / Shock Absorber / Rear Boot Damper / Rear Strut
Having problem with Myvi Rear Boot Gas Spring? Worried it will knock on your head one final day?
Feel embarrassed and tired using your head or hand as holding stick? Fret no more. Introducing special made Myvi Gas Spring from German.
Original with superb quality. Suitable for Myvi Year 2005- 2011 Affordable price for super quality product, innovative, safety, long last, highest quality, and trusted for more than 70 years.Pay a price for a peace of mind.
Global market leader Brand with continuous improvements. All designs are meeting International requirements of ISO 9001:2000 and ISO /TS 16949:2002. áThe world best gas spring with highest quality.
Perodua Myvi Rear Boot Gas Spring also commercially known as Shock Absorber,Rear Boot Damper, and Rear Strut. Kindly take note. Instruction Video:
1. Use screwdriver to loosen "End Lock/C-Clip" at both end of NEW Gas Spring.
Warning: Do not remove the clip completely. Just loosen it.
2. Remove the "Ball Stud" at both end.
3. Use M12 Spanner to remove OLD Gas Spring at both end. (anticlockwise direction)
4. Use M13 Spanner to replace the new "Ball Stud" at both end.
5. Install new gas springs with the piston rod points down. This will ensure optimum lubrication of the guide and sealing system at all times. Push the end head fitting to the "Ball Stud". Done !!
Video consists of 3:33 Minutes Original Installation. You should not take more time then this. Do not allow Cheap Poor Quality Gas Spring to cause disapointment. Pay a price for a peace of mind.
1. No Jamming We offer suitable end fittings, such as angle joints. They will ensure non-jamming alignment. Our Gas Spring will not jam when subject to bending/lateral forces.
2. Functional Safety Functional safety of Gas Spring comes mainly from smooth piston rod surface and the seals that keep the gas pressure on the inside. Do not subject Gas Springs to bending stresses. You should not install Gas Springs that have been damaged in after-sales mechanical processing. Welding on the Gas Spring, as well as contamination or paint on the piston rod can cause device failure. This is often seen in poor cheap quality Gas Spring. Avoid modifications and manipulations, impacts, tensile stress, heating, painting, and removal of the imprint. Be on the safe side. Do not install defective or improperly altered products. It can explode. Many incident took place on injuries from Poor Cheap Quality Gas Spring.
3. Temperature Range Our Gas Springs are designed for a default temperature range of -30░C to +80░C. Of course, there are also gas springs for more extreme applications. Please email ylogadget @ gmail.com for more industrial types Gas Spring.
4. Life and Maintenance Gas Springs are maintenance-free! They do not require greasing or lubrication. They are designed for their corresponding applications and will work flawlessly for many years. Unlike Poor Cheap Quality Gas Spring that last only for few months.
5. Proven Credibility Majority of Branded Continental cars have already been using our Gas Spring in the market.
Perodua Myvi Gas Spring Shock Absorber Rear Boot Damper